About Lucille's B&B
Lucille Maher moved to Texas with her husband, Donald, in 1953. They raised four sons here, all remaining in the Dallas area. An effervescent lady, Lucille was an active member of her church and the community, a lively, lovely woman who never met a stranger: and this bed and breakfast has been created in her honor by one of her sons, Dan, the B&B's proprietor.
During your stay at Lucille's, you have approximately 650sf of living space at your disposal. Whether you are here on a business trip or for relaxation or an extended vacation to the Dallas-Fort Worth area, you will be the only person or couple staying at Lucille's at any one time.
• seclusion: you are the only guests at Lucille's
• Lucille's breakfast served in your suite's dining area
• secure keyless entry through the B&B's front door
• private garage for your vehicle, with a keyless entry into B&B through the utility room
• USB port and charging station
• queen-size bed: organic cotton sheets, duvet, bamboo shredded memory foam pillows
• walk-in closet for storing and hanging items
• bathroom with tub and shower: towels and bathrobes provided
• private washer and dryer
ª living room with books and TV (no cable): movies via Amazon Fire, Netflix, & Criterion
• kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, stove, and microwave
• pots, pans, plates, and silverware should you choose to prepare lunch or dinner
• access to backyard with shaded arbor, small table wth chairs, hammock, and hot tub
• Keurig coffeemaker at your disposal: assorted coffees and teas provided
• bottled water in refrigerator
• daily housekeeping is provided if the guest so desires.
Enhancing your stay
As a Dallas-area B&B, Lucille's provides various services:
• a local Garland map that allows you to walk the six blocks to the old downtown and enjoy the local coffeehouse and other establishments;
• information about and clear directions to any Dallas-area, Arlington, or Fort Worth attraction;
• a weekly calendar of events for all arts, athletic, and cultural activities in the Dallas-Fort Worth area;
• particulars about area restaurants, whether you intend to eat somewhere in Garland or enjoy a meal anywhere else in Dallas-Fort Worth.